5. The Divergent Reactivity of Lactones Derived from Butadiene and Carbon Dioxide in Macromolecular Synthesis.
Macromol. Rapid Commun. 2022, in press.
4. Asymmetric Molecular Dynamics and Anisotropic Phase Separation in Co-crystal of Crystalline/Crystalline Polymer Blends.
ACS MacroLett, 2022, 11, 193–198
3. Degradable Polymer Structures from Carbon Dioxide and Butadiene.
ACS MacroLett 2021, 10, 1254–1259
2. Roles of Conformational Flexibility in the Crystallization of Stereoirregular Polymers.
Macromolecules 2021, 54, 5705–5718
1. Amino Acid Specific Nonenzymatic Montmorillonite-Promoted RNA Polymerization.
ChemSystemsChem. 2021, 3, e2000060
Prior To UAkron
8. Compatibilization of isotactic polypropylene (iPP) and high density polyethylene (HDPE) with iPP-PE multiblock copolymers.
Macromolecules 2018, 51, 8585–8596
7. Combining polyethylene and polypropylene: enhanced performance with PE/iPP multiblock polymers.
Science 2017, 355, 814–816
Recipient of 2017 AAAS Newcomb Cleveland Prize.
5. Semi-crystalline polar polyethylene: ester-functionalized linear polyolefins enabled by a functional-group-tolerant, cationic nickel catalyst.
Angew. Chem, Int. Ed. 2016, 55, 7106–7110
4. Total synthesis, reactivity, and structural clarification of lindenatriene.
Tetrahedron 2019, 75, 3145–3153
3. Synthesis and applications of hajos-parrish ketone isomers.
Angew. Chem, Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 7842–7846
Process for Production of Ascarylose and Related Compounds
- Patent number: 63/059,363
- Publication date: Filed July 2020
- Inventors: J. M. Eagan, J. Farmer
End-Group Isomerization of Poly(Alkylene Carbonate) Polymers
- Patent number: 20190322802
- Publication date: October 24, 2019
- Inventors: James Eagan, Christopher A. Simoneau, Jay J. Farmer
Polyethylene and Polypropylene Block Copolymers
- Patent number: 20190300631
- Publication date: October 3, 2019
- Inventors: Geoffrey Coates, James Eagan, Anne LaPointe